Our School Library
What our pupils think of our school library.
- The library is really good and interesting.
- I like it because you can sit down and and read in a more exciting place. It makes people want to read in the round seats behind the shelves.
- There are good decorations to make it fun.
- I like the library because you can see all the books now.
- I really like the curved shelves. I wish I had them in my bedroom.
- I like sitting in the new round shelves to read.
- I like everything about the new library.
- The new library is all really good.
- I like the curved seats best of all.
- The new library is good because it is a lot more organised now.
- My favourite thing is the new books in the library.
What our staff think of our school library
- The library looks really nice - very professional.
- It's a lot more organised so the children can find the books much easier.
- The library is a lovely calm area for children to concentrate on reading and doing their work there.
- It's easier to use now the shelves are labelled. More comfy furniture and some more new books will make it even better.I really like the reading booths.
- It's much easier to find the books now that the library has labelled sections.
- I like the accessibility and attractiveness of the new library.
- The colour scheme makes the library very welcoming.